THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 14, 2009

Program Final Thoughts: Interns

Skyler - At the end of the program, it feels good to leave with the skills that I have acquired for the past 6 weeks. Having these skills I know will help me to progress toward more job opportunities and also my future goal and career.

Amir - At the end of the program, I had a good time at this job. I would love to come back here next year. I learned a lot from this job. My mentors were a good help. They helped with my mock trial and the way I speak. I hope I can take these skill into my life.

Elba - At the end of the program, I leave here with a heart full of memories and skills that I know for a fact I'll use in the future. This is by far one of the best experiences that I've had. To be honest, at first I didn't think that the group was going to follow through with our task, but at the end we were successful and did a really good job.

Kendall - At the end of the program, I am ready to finish the rest of my summer. I'm looking forward to using my working skills in the real world. It is sad to leave but I know I'm leaving with valuable information. The mock trial was a good view of the legal system. I hope to major in business when I get to college. I wish I could have the same mentors the next time this starts. Speaking of mentors, Brenden and Jay were a good help to the group and gave really good information on working. We had some good laughs and we will miss our group.

Bianca - At the end of the program, I will leave here with a sense of becoming a lawyer. People have been saying I should be a lawyer, because I acted great as a lawyer in the mock trial. I now know what people have to go though to prepare for a trial, and what they have to do to make the jury believe how you feel. I would love to do this again and I would love to have the same people and mentors, who's names are Jay and Brendan, to help us.

Kevin - At the end of the program, I am ready to finish the rest of my summer. Ever since I got in this program it had been helping my work skills, such as being a witness the mock trial. When we were doing the real trial, I felt very confident about myself. The only thing I have left to say is that it has been a pleasure to be in this program. I will miss seeing my mentors Brendan and Jay and my group.

Trent - At the end of the program, I am ready to go on and be the best person I can be. I learned a lot from this program, and I will never forget the lessons I was taught. I really enjoyed the mock trial and doing the whole play. I met a lot of new friends that i will not forget!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Darien - I really enjoyed this program. At first I was a little shy, and I didn't want to meet new people, but after a while I started to get used to our group and to like them. From this program I learned a lot, such as speaking, manners, and proper language. Also I got some tips on how and what to do when I apply for a job. Jay and Brenden were amazing mentors and Zak was a great portfolio mentor.

Catherine - At the end of this program, I can really say I had a great time. I will never forget the people that I have met here. I am walking away with the confidence I need to succeed in the years to come. I will truly miss everyone!!!

Janea - Now that we are at the end of this program, I am sad to say that it's over. I had the best time ever. I learned so much and experienced so much, and I am glad to say that I will walk away from this program with much knowledge. I will miss all of my collueges. They were the best. At first I had my perceptions of what they would be like, but once we got to know each other, I had so much fun with them. And again they will definitely be missed!!!

0 comments: